Myhep is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection. Myhep one box contains 28 Tablets.
Each film coated tablet contains: Sofosbuvir 400 MgColour
: Red Oxide of Iron & Titanium dioxide IPDosage
: As directed by the Physician. Refer package insert for dosage and administration.Storage
: Store between 15C and 30 C. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Medicine Name : Myhep Tablets
- Content: Sofosbuvir
- Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Limited Kothur – 509 228.
- Packing: 28 tablets
- Marketed by: Mylan Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Plot No. 1-A/2, MIDC, Industrial Estate, Taloja, Panvel, Raigad (Dist), Maharashtra – 410 208, India.
- Supplied as: Available 400 Mg Tablets
: The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.Warning
: Myhep is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. Do not share the medicine with others, since they may be suffering from a problem that is not effectively treated by this drug.Other Information
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Pack
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi, India
- Production Capacity: As per your required
- Delivery Time: 1-14 DAYS